New York Legal Services
At the law firm of Polizzotto & Polizzotto, LLC, in Brooklyn, New York, we offer a full range of legal services for individuals, families and businesses in the New York City metropolitan area. We also welcome out-of-state clients.
We are a neighborhood law firm established in 1962 by our founder, the late Alfred Polizzotto. Today, Alfred’s son, Alfred Polizzotto III, and three other attorneys, along with an experienced legal staff, continue to serve clients in a personal, professional and thorough manner, in the spirit of our origins.
At Polizzotto & Polizzotto, LLC, we believe in putting clients’ interests first and treating them like extended family.
Please contact us for an initial consultation to discuss any of these legal areas:
- Elder law : Including nursing home negligence, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Medicaid planning : Including asset protection, transfer of assets, pooled income trusts, Medicaid asset protection trusts, application of the “reverse law of halves,” Medicaid compliant promissory notes, annuities, pooled income trusts and Medicaid applications for home care and nursing home care.
- Family law : Including advice on divorce, child custody and child support issues.
- Real estate : Including counsel on purchase agreements, foreclosures, title issues, adverse possession, ancient mortgage discharges and condemnation (eminent domain).
- Civil litigation : Including assistance with contracts, breach of contract and other business disputes.
- Estate planning and administration : Including minimizing estate taxes, life insurance, inheritance investments, wills and trusts. For more information, please see pitfalls of do-it-yourself wills.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements : Including appreciation of asset issues, alimony/maintenance clauses and waiver of right of elections clauses. For more information, please see pitfalls of do-it-yourself agreements.
- Immigration law: We facilitate all types of immigration petitions, waivers of inadmissibility, efforts for legal permanent residency (LPR) or “green cards,” naturalization and adjustments of status.
Contact Polizzotto & Polizzotto, LLC, in Brooklyn, New York, today to experience the personal, professional attention that we offer each client.