Jensen L. Polizzotto
- Estate Administration (probate) 20%
- Immigration 20%
- Real estate transactions and lititgation 20%
- General Civil Litigation 20%
- Elder Law and Estate Planning 20%
Jensen Polizzotto is an associate at Polizzotto & Polizzotto, LLC. Her practice focuses on Elder law, Immigration, Real estate transactions and litigation, General civil litigation, Estate planning, and Estate administration (probate).
Jensen graduated from Brooklyn Law School where she received her J.D.. Jensen attended Tulane University for her undergraduate education where she received her B.S. in Management where she double majored in Marketing and Legal Studies in Business. During her law school experience, Jensen interned for the Brooklyn Law School Pandemic Employment Relief Clinic where she assisted clients with unemployment insurance claims prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Jensen was eager to utilize her legal skills gained in law school to help, even as the world was put on pause by the virus.
Jensen also worked as a legal intern at a general litigation boutique firm in Manhattan with a focus on commercial litigation firm that helped develop her legal writing and research skills during her education. Additionally, Jensen worked as a summer law clerk at a personal injury firm in Manhattan where she drafted her first trial summation brief which strengthened her knowledge of trial preparation and execution.
Since graduation, Jensen has followed her family's footsteps and joined Polizzotto & Polizzotto, LLC, making her the third generation Polizzotto attorney in our office. Many of Jensen's practice areas concern critical family issues and dynamics; it is great to show clients that our firm values family and that consideration is taken seriously when addressing the issues they come to the firm for help with.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Law Journal
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.S. - 2019
- New York, 2023
- Brooklyn Law School Richardson Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Excellent Achievement in the Pre-Bar Review I, 12/2021
- Brooklyn Law School Pandemic Employment Relief Clinic, 05/2020 to 08/2020
- Brooklyn Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project Elder Law and Guardianship Program, 01/2022 to 05/2022
- Alfred Polizzotto
- Charen Kim, Esq.
- Richard Roth, Esq.
- Justice Anna Culley
- Charen Kim Law Firm, Summer Law Clerk, 05/2021 to 08/2021
- The Roth Firm, PLLC, Legan Intern, 01/2021 to 05/2021
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Delta Tau
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney